What is a Trezor Wallet?
Trezor Wallet is a digital hardware wallet that was launched in 2014 by SatoshiLabs as an inaugural hardware wallet for Bitcoin owners. Currently, it is used to store crypto coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum (+ all ERC20 tokens), Bitcoin Gold, Namecoin, Dogecoin, to mention a few. The wallet offers 100% secure cold storage of virtual assets yet allows you the flexibility of directlyspending your crypto coins.
What are the pros of using Trezor Wallet?
- Supports a wide range of coins: thewallet supports more than 600 cryptocurrencies. As its popularity increases, more will be adopted.
- Compatibility with Mobile & Desktop: The wallet can be downloaded andinstalledon desktop, tablets and mobile gadgets for both Android and iOS. Thismakes it accessible and readily available to most crypto users.
- Diverse Operating systems: Trezor is madein such a way that both Windows and Mac-powered operating systems fully function with popular browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Affordable Trezor fees: The device is cost friendly, andthe prices range from €89 to €229 as being the most expensive model with extended features such as damage-resistant vault for recovery seeds.
- Unrivaled cold-storage Security: Research shows thatTrevor’s hardware wallets are secure against both physical and digital theft. Thisis because the owners have 100% control over their private keys and the wallet willbe automatically backedup frequently by a 24-letter recovery seed.
- Dedicated customer support: Trezor’scustomer care has a committed team that operates 24/7 to answer any questions. It has incorporated low-level problems via its FAQs section within the website; also, it has an active Facebook page used in facilitating live chats and immediate responses.
Cons of the Trezor wallet
- Failure to support all altcoins: Trezor is limited since it does not support minor or newly introduced coins such as NEO, thus limiting most investors who would like to trade safely with such coins.
- The wallet is still prone to security attacks through its firmware.
Great for using it as a personal bitcoin or altcoin cold storage.
- Safety 0%
- Usability 0%
- Price 0%