BitcoinOfficial.org – the official Bitcoin wallet that complies with the principles laid down by the creator of the Bitcoin network – Satoshi Nakamoto.
How to create a Bitcoin wallet at BitcoinOfficial.org
Creating a Bitcoin wallet occurs instantly. To create a Bitcoin wallet, you will need to enter an email address and password. Immediately after entering data, a bitcoin wallet address is created in the system. No identification required.
Bitcoin Wallet. Official Website.
Official Bitcoin Wallet Website – https://bitcoinofficial.org/
Bitcoin wallet concept BitcoinOfficial.org
BitcoinOfficial.org wallet is based on 6 basic components:
- Bitcoins are under the control of their owner. The identity of the latter is not disclosed. When depositing funds to the Bitcoin wallet, the user reserves the right to manage the cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin Wallet is presented in a “light” format. The user does not need to download the Bitcoin blockchain in order to use the program. The chosen concept, due to the use of a number of protection levels, allowed us to maintain the security of working with BitcoinOfficial.org.
- The wallet provides for open access to private keys and control over commission fees.
- The wallet operates without user ID verification. Thus, the developers, despite the attempts of regulators around the world to introduce KYCstandards for working with cryptocurrency (implying deanonymization), retained the basic idea of Satoshi Nakamoto. The latter is to work without the mandatory formation of trust of the parties, excluding the provision of personal data. As a result, work with the wallet was organized on a completely anonymous basis.
- BitcoinOfficial.org supports high-speed transactions on the Bitcoin network. Operations, in this case, are carried out with minimal commissions.
- No one can block the user account of the official bitcoin wallet. The paragraph is another rule of the decentralized structure laid down by Satoshi Nakamoto in the process of creating Bitcoin.
BitcoinOfficial.org uses an intuitive interface – even a beginner can find the functionality he needs.
Overview of the technical component of the wallet
– In Bitcoinofficial settings, the user can specify SegWit addresses as the main choice.
– If it is necessary to increase the speed of the transaction, the user can manually increase the commission for its confirmation.
– Wallet translated into several languages, including Arabic https://bitcoinofficial.org/ar/
– A QR code is available for work.
As part of the wallet, users are presented with an interface with several sections:
– functionality for organizing transfers;
– Operations history;
– key access section;
– Link to the platform within which you can purchase cryptocurrency
– Link to the platform, within the walls of which you can also find tools for the sale of digital assets.
Using BitcoinOfficial.org, creating a Bitcoin wallet has become easier than ever.
To create a Bitcoin wallet, go to the official website – https://bitcoinofficial.org
Featured image: Cryptoof